Owing to the extensive implementation experience of our consultants across a broad range of regulatory requirements, we are in a position to provide clients with comprehensive and competent support in dealing with new regulation and the associated impacts.
The current focus of this service lies in the following regulatory areas;
- Basel III – in particular the European guidelines for implementation CRD IV/CRR.
- MaRisk – fourth amendment.
- BCBS 239 – in particular new requirements relating to risk data aggregation and reporting.
- EMIR – Requirements relating to Central Counterparty Clearing for OTC trades with a view towards reducing counterparty risk.
- MiFID II
- Hedge Accounting - IFRS 9.
Our services in this area include the following:
- Impact Analyses – Providing an estimation of the potential impacts that may result from new regulatory requirements.
- Defining and developing a business concept for achieving regulatory compliance.
- Validating/Testing whether the defined business concept adequately addresses the requirements associated with the regulation.
- Providing support to clients in achieving recognition of compliance by the regulatory.